August 31, 2011

I Must Look Pretty Lousy Today :(

I'm sitting at my laptop in Starbucks, trying to squeeze 10 hours of work into 3. A woman approaches me, just me, although there are lots of people in this Starbucks. She lets me know she works at the salon next door and her "hair model" just cancelled. She needs someone right now, for about an hour.

She picked me as the person in this place who she could transform into a better after than before. So I must look like I could really use some sprucing up :(

Despite the fact that I might need a bit of beautifying, I had to decline in order to get some work done. Now I'm feeling self conscious for sporting my wake-up-n-go look today.

But, even Brad Pitt can have a bad hair day...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh, I have had many, MANY days of appearing out in public in a state that would have shamed me 3 years ago.