November 18, 2008

The Newest Internet Sensation: Puppies!

I dont have a lot of free time anymore, but back in the good-old-days I sure did ... and I spent much of it surfing the internet. I just wish I had a live puppy cam to watch at work like all of do! If you are not yet aware of the newest sensation sweeping the internet, you might possibly be the very last one to know. It appears the entire world is spending their free time watching a six Shiba Inu puppies (Autumn, Ayumi, Amaya, Aki, Akoni and Ando) as they frolic, fight and sleep their way through each day.

While I dont have a ton of free time, I do manage to check in on them at least once a day. It seems I often catch them napping, but I have also seen an all out puppy version of the WWE on an occasion or two. The site comes equipt with sound, and hearing these little guys howl and whimper will tear at your heart strings.

If you have yet to check out this live puppy feed ... make sure you have a good hour of free time before you even click on the link, or you will find yourself struggling to say goodbye to these furry little guys in order to get back into whatever version of reality you were in before you became a puppy voyeur.

No comments: