November 17, 2007

This is why I run

After a run a latte is nice ... If only I had a cookie to go with it :)
Training Log
Time:  2:01:29 time  Distance:10 miles   Pace:  12:08 min/mi
I kept my watch running during our lengthy breaks - and thus the pace was much slower than normal. We have been taking a bit too many breaks during our long runs, but I think all of us (the "Vegas Crew") are just tired and worn from training. In addition to some injury and wear-and-tear, we are mentally tired of the training world. Hopefully this change in our training process will not effect our marathon times - but even if it does I guess I am at the point now where I dont care a whole lot. Remember, I only have one goal - Beat Katie Holmes ;)

3 comments:

Jess said...

You'll smoke that bra-less wonder, no problem.

RunToTheFinish said...

The race is so close, your training time is almost at it's end!

Database Diva said...

Swap that latte for a cup of hot chocolate that is half Irish Cream and throw in a cookie and you've got my reason to run ;)