November 16, 2007

Friday Funnies

I had a busy day today and haven't been on the computer until now. Not much going on ... again no running today ;) Tomorrow we have a 120 minute run, which will be the first time I lace up those shoes since the 20 last weekend. I have a feeling it will be a bit of a challenge, but I am quite sure I will survive.

Anyway, the Friday Funnies!
Narcoleptic Dog
This dog falls alseep when he is running. Poor dog, I know how you feel.
Energy Bar Review
The McGill Daily (a Canadian student newspaper) has a pretty funny energy bar comparison. They give it to you straight!
Someecards
And for my daily bit of biting humor:
This is the last Friday before Thanksgiving, so I thought I would post a little something to get us in the spirit of things...

2 comments:

Jess said...

I've seen that dog one before -- it's both sad and funny.

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Hope your run went well. Good news for me - my bender started Friday night -- my tummy is now so big I can barely reach my keyboard.