October 26, 2007

ARRRHHH BLOGGER!

I have been trying for abotu 24 hours to post from my mobile and its not working. That means there are about 10 posts (most of them duplicates) sitting somewhere that will all randomly pop up on my blog when they feel like it. So irritating :(

I apologize in advance for the junk that is (hopefully) soon to come...

Update (2:07 p.m.): I may have criticized Blogger too soon ... I called my cell phone provider (T-Mobile) and they said if I dont turn off my phone often enough the phone gets confused as regards to the appropriate cell tower or something and it will screw up your texting. They tried to act like I was the problem because I never turn my phone off...but it sure sounds like a provider problem if you asked me :) I turned it off - lets see what happens!

3 comments:

ptray said...

jeff needs more press on the blog, ps where is the picture of wrigley in her halloween costume

RunToTheFinish said...

that is a very strange comment from the phone provider...sounds like phooey to me.

Jess said...

Well, the cell phone company's reason sounds phoney to me, but if you can blame it on them, fine. But there are plenty of times when problems can also be blamed on Blogger.