October 25, 2007

Halloween: Curse or Blessing?

I have been ravenous all day - eating anything in my path. The buzzer rings ... And this wonderful gift from my mom was delivered. Now Jeff and I are going to spend the rest of the evening in gluttony. But hey, it is for Halloween and I DID run today!

Training Log
Time:  40:00 time  Distance:3.67 miles   Pace:  10:54 min/mi
Ran at an easy pace while I watched an old episode of "Crossing Jordan". It's not a show I watch, but I do have to admit that watching a tv show while on the treadmill sure does make the time go by. I had no intention on doing a faster workout, so the tv was quite complementary. I think if I was actually trying to do a hard workout, having a television on would likely be a link somewhere in a chain of unwanted outcomes :)

No comments: