July 27, 2011

Trainer Morning

I dropped Brooke off at school and head out to meet my trainer. I was really nervous. First, I physically exhausted. I can't seem to catch up on sleep and it's really getting to me. Second, (and more importantly) I haven't done any strength training in quite a while. I wasn't looking forward to it :(.

She went "easy" on me, and I'm so tired now I can barely keep my eyes open! I'm stinky, I need a nap ... And the next break in my day comes at about 830 pm.

I know I need to step up my game a bit, but it's not any easy thing to do. At least I've got something in motion. Now I just have to hope to live to see the results ;)

2 comments:

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

ugh. I so feel the same way this week. I wake up still feeling tired! I need a mini vacation!!!

N.D. said...

You took the first step!! It will get easier each time. The lasanga sounds amazing!