June 13, 2011

Almost

Got both kids down for a nap at the same time. I was gonna run. Yeah! I was psyched! Yeah!

Then the phone rings.

Hubby informs me that a repair guy we have been waiting on is coming. In 15 minutes. There goes my run.

On a better note, I went to Starbucks today and got a latte ... and didnt get a pastry. Thats a pretty big deal. I was getting pastries all the time, then realized they might have something to do with the few extra lbs I carry (duh), and I stopped getting them. Since the arrival of kid #2 and the commencement of my fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants lifestyle where I eat on the go and always look like I just got off a roller coaster (or am still on one), the pastry eating began again. Today I didnt get one. Though I morn the death (once again) of my daily pastry, I refuse to give up my weekend pastry and know that its only a few days until a delicious scone or donut will be in my hands once again.

No comments: