January 17, 2011

The Next Attempt

The same woman/company who does the post-natal abs class (that I cant fit into my schedule) also runs an "indoor strength & conditioning class" for moms and babies. There are four days a week that it runs and one of them is at 9:30 on Fridays. Brooke goes to school on Fridays, and if I can actually get out of the door and drop her off on time, I should be able to make this class and still have plenty of time after to run a quick errant before I pick her back up.

I'm feeling pretty lousy lately, with the combination of parenthood and the post-natal body, and really need to find some way to get more active. I'm hoping to give it a shot this Friday and go from there. Of course, if Ryan decides to pull another all-nighter (which is likely, because its been three in a row so far) then I cant guarantee I'll even make the attempt. But, its on my schedule for now and I'm hoping to finally jumpstart something. The good thing is I dont have a whole lot of pressure as training doesnt really start for about a month ;)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Good luck with making the 9:30 class on Friday!