June 7, 2010

Squatting Stinks

After the short workout on Friday night, my quads and hamstrings already hurt as I walked home. My legs hurt the whole weekend. They still hurt today, although I'd say at least I'm becoming a bit more mobile again. Today I had a "naptime appointment" (because she comes during Brooke's nap!) with the other trainer and was worried all morning about having to workout when I was already sore. Of course, we did lots of leg stuff :( It was pretty hard in the beginning and I know that my strength was down (even down from the low point I currently exist at) but eventually my legs warmed up. Now I just have to make sure that I keep myself from going through another 2 days of pain, as has been the pattern with these personal training appointments!

Either way, I got through another hour of training - which means I worked out twice in four days. Yay!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It must be fun to work with a trainer! I have though of starting to work with one at the gym, but am still waiting to recover from an injury first. Keep up the good work!!