May 10, 2010

This Time ... It Was Me

I was shooting for yoga at 6PM tonight. By the time hubby walked in at 5:30 I just couldnt get it together in 15 minutes or so to go to yoga. I didnt feel so guilty because my true intention is to go on Saturdays or Sundays but this past weekend I just couldnt fit it in.

But, I have two/three other options in the future. There is a pilates class I'm considering but it starts on Wednesday, so I need to decide pretty darn fast. The reason I'm not too sure about it now (and I was about 20 minutes ago) is because I heard back from a woman I emailed two days ago that does personal training and is running a bootcamp starting in June. The bootcamp is 2 or 3 days a week (and I dont know how many weeks it runs) but if it overlaps with the pilates class I would suddenly have a workout scheduled almost every day of the week (bootcamp + pilates + yoga). I certainly dont think that is a bad thing, in fact, I'd love to have a workout scheduled every day. The problem is that these are weeknights and weekends - time I spend with my family. Im comfortable giving up an hour here and there during the week, but not every weeknight in addition to Saturday and Sunday :)

So I will decide in the next 24 hours whether or not Im doing pilates, this bootcamp and possibly some personal training. In addition, I swear I'm going to go to yoga next weekend. Until then, I'm not too sure what is going on!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like yuo have a lot of options. I have taken pilates before and really liked it. It showed me just how weak my core is!