May 12, 2010

Plans Changed, But I Did Something

I stalled and screwed around about the pilates class. I was worried about a 6 week commitment at a place I had never been at a time that would mean I'd have to leave Brooke once a week ;) I called this morning to see if I could drop in to check it out and was told the class was full. Arrrh. Then I noticed they had a 7:15 drop in yoga class and decided to check that out instead.

So I went and checked out this new studio and really liked it. The yoga class was really small - the classes I have taken at the other studio usually have about 20 people in them, but this one only had three ... including me. It was a pretty new place and everything was really nice. The class was a bit easier than what I had done in the past, with more focus on stretching and poses that were a bit easier than I was used to. Since I haven't done a single thing in forever and havent done yoga in a great deal longer than that, having an easier class was good for me. I'm not too sure if it stayed that easy how I'd feel about it once I got back in the game.

Anyway, I did something today. I'm talking (via email) to a personal trainer who is also running a bootcamp in Jume, but doesnt seem to have a clue when its actually going to start. I'm still ticked at that personal training studio for ruining my master plan but know that something will fall into place someday soon.

No comments: