May 13, 2009

The Cereal Roundup

Runners World recycles articles a lot and I have seen a lot that talk about how great cereal is for you, but this article actually lists the "good ones". Thats both good and bad. Its nice to have the info, and a list of cereals to try/look for. The bad thing is that none of the ones I like are on here ;)

The list:
All-Bran
All- Bran Wheat Flakes
Nature's Path organic flax
Post Bran Flakes
Uncle Sam
Weetabix Organic Crispy Flakes
Shredded Wheat -- regular or spoon size
Raisin Bran
Wheaties
Total
MultiGrain Cheerios
Wheat Chex
Frosted Mini-Wheats
Health Valley -- granola and others
Quaker Oat Bran

Since I just talked about what I should be eating, here is what I actually ate instead...
-----------------------------------------------------
Sweet Thing Confessions
Toffee Nut Latte
Mocha
Toffe Crunch Bar (Starbucks, of course)

No comments: