May 12, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Sarah (aka Running Mama) has tagged me to list "My 8". So here it goes:

8 things to which I'm looking forward
1) Summer in Chicago
2) The happy face of my baby each morning
3) Feeling good about my body again
4) Our next family vacation ... wherever it may be (I'm ready!)
5) The arrival of our ottoman (tomorrow!)
6) Finishing this 6 week exercise class because week 2 is already killing me
7) Going out to dinner Saturday night (its a rare event nowadays)
8) Watching my daughter reach milestones (a tooth, walking, talking ... getting hair!)

8 things I did yesterday
1) Went to Starbucks...twice
2) Exercised
3) Made dinner (big deal for a take-out girl)
4) Blogged (and listed my sweets)
5) Took a nap, one of the first since Brooke was born
6) Laundry, dishes & cleaning
7) Watched last Saturday's Saturday Night Live
8) Ate 1 pastry, but denied myself another

8 things I would like to do
1) Finish my dissertation
2) Organize my closet
3) Travel more / See the world
4) Become a better cook
5) Eat healthier foods
6) Sleep in past 6AM
7) Learn how to sew
8) Find a way to get all the things done I need/want/have to without compromising the quality time I get to spend with Brooke.

8 shows I watch
1) My Boys
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) The Amazing Race (season just ended!)
4) The Mentalist
5) American Idol
6) How I Met Your Mother
7) Tru Blood
8) The Office

8 people I tag
1) sarahjoaustin
2) Runner Girl
3) meanjean
4) aron
5) runtofinish
6) Running Jayhawk
7) megan @ running from 30
8) robison52

---------------------------------------------------------
Sweet Thing Confessions
Today was a rough one......
Toffee Nut Latte
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Cookie
Chocolate Milkshake

No comments: