March 25, 2009

I Know Someone Famous

Today the folks from the Shamrock Shuffle sent out a newsletter:

There is more to the newsletter, but the first thing you see is my friend Bradley! I met Bradley training for the Chicago Marathon in 07, and more importantly we ran every single step of the Las Vegas Marathon together. Since Brooke came into the picture he has continued his running (while I obviously have not) including last years Shamrock Shuffle. He obviously was pretty impressive because he now appears to be the "face" of the Shuffle :) Yay Bradley! He also participated in a game on Ellen when she broadcast from Chicago, so he is no stranger to fame


Training Log
Time:22:50   Distance:2.04 mi   Pace:11:13
Went to abs class this morning and survived. I did better than I thought I would and it felt good to have a successful return to the world outside of my home. I knew I needed to get a run in, but after a long period of resting I figured I should keep it to a minimum. Went out for a 2 miler and survived that too ... success!

If only I could figure out how to translate a 2 mile run into a 5 mile run :(

No comments: