January 15, 2009

This Is What I Call A Jinx

A couple of days ago (3 to be exact) I noticed the following article: Airlines go two years with no fatalities. I used to be really freaked out about flying and am much better now, but I still dont want to hear anything about airplane crashes or fatalities. Even if its the fact that there were none ... it just reminds me of the alternative. I remembered the article and thought about it for a day or two, but never read it, until today.

What made me go back and find that article? Well, Brooke went down for a nap and I decided to check my email and the news. CNN has a breaking story flashing at me "Airplane in Hudson River after failed takeoff".

It appears, at this minute (the plane literally just crashed), that all passengers survived. I have a rule - no tv during the day - that had to be broken. I'm watching coverage right now on tv and its seriously out of this world.

Pic courteous of PerezHilton.com

No comments: