January 16, 2009

20 Worst Foods in America

I know the stuff in these foods is appauling (blah, blah, blah), but is it wrong that I look to the list of the 20 Worst Foods in America with lust and desire? I mean, its bad for you and all. But you know, if its that bad, its gotta taste really darn good ... right?

Here is what caught my eye!

Worst Dessert - Romano’s Macaroni Grill Dessert Ravioli
Men's Health describes it as:
1,630 calories
74 g fat
33 g saturated fat
1150 mg sodium
223 g carbohydrates

But I like Romano's Macaroni Grill description better :)
"Crumbled peanuts, caramel and chocolate in golden-fried pastries. Served with vanilla ice cream and caramel."

Worst Starter - Uno Chicago Grill Pizza Skins (full order)
Men's Health describes them as:
2,400 calories
155 g fat (50 g saturated)
3,600 mg sodium

And Uno's Pizza says
"Discover what all the fuss is about. The most extravagant appetizer ever created by man. Deep dish crust filled with red bliss mashed potatoes. Topped with bacon, Cheddar and sour cream."

Looks like I need to get to Romano's Macaroni Grill & Uno's Pizza sometime soon. I'm drooling right now.

3 comments:

JScribe said...

This makes me hungry.

Denise said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I've actually eaten that macaroni grill dessert! YIKES!

lifestudent said...

Denise...
I'm truly jealous. But, today I have eaten a whole bag of chocolate to compensate :)