November 10, 2008

Weirdest Run Ever

What would you do if you were out for a nice little jog...

And while you were out you were bitten by a rabid fox? An Arizona woman was doing a trail run when she was attacked by a fox. When rabid fox bit her foot, the woman attempted to grab it by the neck. That didnt work out ... and instead the fox clamped down on her arm. What did she do? She ran a mile to her car, pried off the fox and threw it into her trunk so that she could bring it in for rabies testing.

Think you would have done the same thing?
Fox Cub Yawn 11th September 2007

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

:-) I like your approach to the article better than my cut-and-paste job. What would I do? I honestly can't imagine. I'm not sure I would have had the same clear thinking she did, that's for certain!