June 16, 2008

Morning Breakfast Routine

Wrigley and I have developed a new routine over the past week or so. Every morning when I get up, I make my breakfast and bring it out to the backyard. While I eat and surf the internet, she checks out all the smells and eats ants. Today she added a new trick to our morning routine: digging. She isnt a digger by nature, so I am not sure what came over her. Maybe there was a wicked pile of ants under the tree? I admit, I wasnt paying attention to her. Instead I was surfing around some of the blogs I found listed at Chicago's Best Blogs. Here are a few I found particularly interesting ... in case you also are looking for a way to waste your day :)

Starbucks Gossip
Second City Cop
Chicago: A Daily Photo Blog

1 comment:

Jess said...

Maybe she smelled something good in the dirt!