June 16, 2008

Love Your Foam Roller

I was reading about Amanda's knee pains on run to finish and it made me think of all of the knee stuff I had to endure during my training last year. All everyone told me to do was to "get a foam roller" and so I suggested the same to Amanda. Since the topic was fresh in my mind I did a quick search and found this Runners World article: "Foam Rolling For Runners".

This is about the time I bet a lot of people training are having some early signs that will turn into later injuries and I thought I might be a good time to post this! If anyone needs a foam roller, I have one collecting dust in my basement :)

1 comment:

JScribe said...

I want the foam roller...and whatever other cool stuff you have that you wont be using this season. Come on, help a runner out.