August 5, 2007

Soreness...And Resting

This is the first time I have actually felt sore after a run. Yes, my knees and some other body parts often hurt ... but this is different. Today its harder for me to walk because my thighs and calfs are really sore - not injury sore, but more like kick-butt workout sore. Its a "good" soreness, if that can actually exist :) My knees and some other joints are painful today, but nothing out of the ordinary. I am glad today was a rest day, and am a bit worried about getting back out there tomorrow - but I am planning on taking it one-step-at-a-time.

We had a wedding shower today for a friend of Jeff's. It was the first time we have been invited to a "couples shower" - a briday shower in which men are also invited to attend. I have to admit, while I know it was painful for all men in attendance, I am glad they finally got an insight into what these things are like :) I think Jeff now has a better understanding of what I went though during our wedding, and the events all women particpate in during wedding season!

No comments: