- It's all you can do to run to the kitchen for more ice cream.
- While training, you are passed by an old man with a walker.
- You scream "Stampede!" at the start of every race.
- Your joints pop louder than fireworks when you stretch.
- Your longest run was around the block. Well, most of the way around.
- That big finish line kick always ends with a crawl and a whimper.
- You can't help skipping and whistling while you run.
- You faint at the sound of the starter's pistol.
- You look for an ambulance at the end of each race.
- Your family cheers for everyone but you.
- You cry at the sight of a hill.
- You roll down hills because you like the way the grass tickles.
- A scientist who sees you running thinks he has spotted a rare, two-legged turtle.
April 29, 2007
It Appears I am Not a Distance Demon...
Signs that you might NOT be a Distance Demon: