May 20, 2009

If You Do Really Bad Things...Do You Confess Them?

I have had some trouble with the sweets the past few days. By trouble, I mean ... um ... I ate a lot. A real lot. And for no reason. Its not my birthday. I didnt go to a party. There wasnt a celebration. The Sweet Fairy didnt drop off any presents at my house. I'm not depressed, anxious, or extatic. I have just been pigging out.

I think when the worst happens, thats when confession becomes the most important, right? To clear your conscience? I'm not feeling very guilty about it, so I dont think confessing would make me feel better. In fact, it might make me feel worse. If I actually see the list I will realize what a pig I have been. I promise to do better, but I have dinner plans with friends tonight and dessert is highly likely. So I'll start fresh tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Always keep those things to yourself :)