April 3, 2009

Definitely Irritated Something

The back pain that started Monday is still there :( Its not a horrible pain, but it prevents me from getting comfortable and makes a lot of my activities with Brooke challenging.

I am supposed to do my abhomework twice between now and Monday, but am a bit nervous to try as thats when this pain all started for me in the first place! My back would occasionally hurt from some of the exercises in the past, but nothing like this. Guess I'll give them a whirl tonight :)

Perhaps I am just in need of a good massage.....

2 comments:

Yuk Yuk files said...

yikes, I think it's time for a massage !! I hope you feel better.

Sarah said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I hurt my back last Friday...very tough with a little one. I haven't run since, but plan on giving it a try tomorrow. I am in desperate need of a run. :)