February 20, 2009

Warning: Reading This May Cause You To Waste More Time!

Just when you think you have reached the end of the internet, something comes along that gives you hope! Today, its "The 20 Wildest Webcams"! I have seen a couple of these webcams before, but most of them are brand new to me.

Last night I watched a couple get married in a chapel in Las Vegas! How cool (and kind of creepy) is that? I also watched a bunch of tourists taking pictures in front of the Duke Kahanamoku statue in Waikiki as the waves crashed onto the nearby beach (make sure to have the sound on, for an opportunity to get all depressed and realize how much better your life would be if you were in Hawaii right now). I tried to watch a karaoke version of "Forever in Blue Jeans (Neil Diamond) by a Key West tourist in ugly shorts (who was obviously tone deaf) but only made it a few seconds through the song until I had to opt out.

Today my goal is to spend some time watching other people do work as I peep in on Mandy hanging out at her office job, and check out Niagara Falls (last night it was too dark to see)! I have a very busy day today :)

Update: 12:34 pm
I checked in on Mandy, she wasnt at her desk. I looked at Niagra Falls, cool ... but nothing amazing. I decided to see if anyone was getting married in the chapel, but nobody was. So I went back to Hawaii ... and boy to I regret it. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I have been to Waikiki (Honolulu) a few times and am actually familiar with the statue in the video. I dont know if that makes it better or worse - I can literally picture the scene. It looks awesome there, sunny, warm, people walking along the beach. Then, just because I HAD to, I did this:


Boy, am I an idiot :(

No comments: