May 21, 2008

Running Stuff ... Well Sort Of!

So I signed up for a race yesterday!
The Fleet Feet Sports Women's 5K, 10K & Festival benefits CATCH YOUR BREATH, A Women and Lung Health Initiative. I signed up to do the 5K, and figure that I should finish walking it about the same time my friends finish running the 8K. Not only does it benefit a great cause (and you get a sweet technical shirt that I will be too fat to fit into) but its on the path we ran every weekend during marathon training (ah, the good old days) and I can go out to eat breakfast after (the sole purpose for doing any sort of physical activity)!

Fitness Log
In addition to setting the goal to walk a whole 3.1 miles at the end of July, I did go to my second yoga class today. Since my hamstring literlly just stopped hurting yesterday from last weeks class I am hoping that this my body will be slightly less retaliatory.

No comments: