May 21, 2008

Baby Stuff ... Well, Sort Of!

A lot of women seem to experience a lot of great things with pregnancy. They get a "glow", they are all happy and excited, they start nesting and feeling all nurturing and stuff. So far I am not in the same boat as those women. I didnt feel so hot for about 4 months. Now I just feel fat. I am often tired. I went into Babies R Us once and almost had a panic attack.

Well, things might be turning around!

From 11AM - 10PM today Baskin-Robbins is giving free soft serve cones to expectant mothers. I am not too sure how you prove you are pregnant ... since I am and don't yet have an obvious bump, and I have seen many women that do have "bumps" and are not pregnant... but if pregnancy is going to get me free stuff then that is pretty awesome :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go get ice cream? Did they believe you even without a bump? I'm pregnant, too (10 weeks, no bump yet), so I wanna keep an eye for this if they do it again!

Linden said...

Well, that's it. I'm going off the birth control. If I'm going to get free Baskin-Robbins, I'm ready! Sign me up! :)

lifestudent said...

I didnt go get any ice-cream, but I figure they pretty much had to give it to anyone who asked. You cant tell a woman she isnt (or is) pregnant without getting yourself into some sort of lawsuit :) In addition, now we even have a pregnant man...so I think everyone gets ice-cream on bump day!