November 20, 2007

The word for the day is...

GLUTTONY
Today I had two lattes, a McDonalds value meal, two pieces of chocolate, some white cheddar popcorn, and a Cadburry holiday egg. And its only 6pm. SHEESH. You would think I had done something special the way I have been rewarding myself, but in fact its just the opposite - I didnt run today ... and I am not running tomorrow!

I do want to say that I didnt realize I was probably not going to get a run in tomorrow until I ate most of this stuff. I had to schedule a drs apt for tomorrow, and I have to go to the grocery store to get stuff for some Thanksgiving preparations, and then I have to do some baking and preparing tomorrow. If I feel super ambitious I might squeeze in a run - but the odds are not looking good.

I wasnt sure about doing the Turkey Trot on Thursday since it will be such a busy day (we travel to see both sides ... mine & Jeffs) but now I realize I HAVE to do it or else I will never get my butt in gear. If I think I ate a lot today, just imagine what its going to be like on Thursday :)

Let the gluttony continue...

And thank goodness for the trot!
Image courtesy of CSNA

3 comments:

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Seems balanced....somehow! It's not like you had meals on top of all those snacks. :}

Enjoy the trot and your turkey day.

Jess said...

I didn't know they made "holiday" Cadbury eggs...might have to go get one of those!

lifestudent said...

Amy...um, I had a few meals too.

Jess ... the holiday eggs are exactly like the easter ones...dreamy!