November 7, 2007

Aha! It's Not Just ME!!!!

Well, the results are in, Chicago is the most caffeinated U.S. city ! Researchers found that Chicagoans eat more chocolate and drink more cola than other US "urbanites" ... and that we are also among the top consumers of entergy drinks and coffee. Seattle (of course!) actually was found to be the highest in coffee consumption (but we will won the all-around). YAY CHICAGO! Its nice to finally win something. We dont need to win the World Series or Superbowl ... we can beat other cities in caffeine consumption! I wasn't included in this research, neither was Jeff. I am pretty sure if they talked to us, Chicago would have went up the rankings in coffee consumption :)
Training Log
Time:  30:42 time  Distance:3 miles   Pace:  10:14 min/mi
Back to pilates today after a two week hiatus. That felt good .. no doubt! I also ran on the treadmill (again) for 3 miles. Aberage pace was 10:14, but I ran at increasing paces for each mile - starting at 10:45 and ending at 9:30. Hopefully by doing runs like that once a week I can prevent the dreaded burnout at mile 20 :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I read that yesterday too. Congrats on the caffeine win!