October 31, 2007

Happy Howl-O-Ween!


Ok, please do not be afraid. Here are some pictures of Wrigley in her Halloween costume. I know its quite frightful ... she is a skeleton! BOO! As you can tell, Wrigley sure does love to dress up. She is already thinking ahead about what she will wear for Christmas pictures this year.













Training Log
Time:  30:00 time  Distance:2.79 miles   Pace:  10:42 min/mi
I had intended on doing 40 minutes today, but got hoodwinked by some kids in my building having a bake sale. The proceeds went to their student-organization...so I had to buy something, of course. And since they just gave me my purchase on a disposable plate, I had to eat it right away. Then, after my pastry consumption (oh, and some Halloween candy with breakfast) I hit the treadmill. My legs (shins, specifically) have been bothering me and they continued to bother me during my super-long-30-minutes and my stomach wasnt to happy with me. So my 40 quickly became 30 and thats my story.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Cute! My dog, Scooter, would so chew his way outta that. Damn him for not letting me dress him up!

Maggie Mae said...

Hey thanks for the advice! I did have two power gels...and one fell out somewhere along the way. But four is good advice. I'll definitely take more along for the marathon! :-)

lifestudent said...

Jess - Wrigley is aware that she gets many treats for dressing up. When she sees her costume, she literally starts drooling.

Maggie Mae - I always bring extra because I have a tendancy to loose them as well. And I use shot-blocks, so when they drop ... you cant pick them up. After about 15 miles when my hands dont work, I am lucky if I get 1 out of 4 from my pocket into my mouth (the rest are end up on the ground!).

RunToTheFinish said...

So cute, I wanted to dress up the cats but they rejected that idea.