- RICE - rest, ice, compression, elevation
- Strength training - ankle, quads, hamstrings, calf..
- Alter the shoes
Today was our first team weekly training. IT WAS KILLER. First we did a 10 minute warm-up run, followed by a bunch of training exercise/runs, followed by a 3 mile run. During the 3 miler, we had to sprint for 100 yards at 400 yard intervals. Basically, during each mile we had to sprint 3 times (9 times total). It was so hard...and I was one of the last to finish :( Looks like my 11 minute pace group didnt come out tonight, so I didnt have a group of people who paced similar to me. I got home and iced my knees, thankful that tomorrow is R/S.
- Finished 3 miles, with sprints throughout!
- Got the knees checked out, while I do have some problems...I dont have an actual injury
- Mid-Week Team Workouts might possibly kill me