June 14, 2010

Uh ... Whoops

So my trainer was due at my house at 1:30. It was 1:30 and she wasnt here. I started thinking about this Chocolate & Peanut Butter ice cream in the fridge. I hoped she wasnt coming because I was going to have ice cream instead ...

She showed up a few minutes late and I was disappointed. All I could think about was the ice cream while she was brutalizing my abs, legs and arms. When she left I hurried to the freezer, grabbed the ice cream, and finished it.

I feel very guilty. Satisfied ... but guilty.

4 comments:

Jess said...

At least you got the workout THEN had the ice cream. Seems to even things out as far as I'm concerned!

Carly said...

*drool* That looks good!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great plan to me!

RunToTheFinish said...

haha I think this trainer is a very good thing for you