May 25, 2009

I'm Moving To DC

DC is a great city. I've been there before and will be there again ... it seems to offer many of the things I like in a city. But this past weekend was extra special. I went into a Starbucks on Saturday morning and they had a raspberry scone. The very same scone my local Starbucks has told me was no longer offered.

So it appears that Chicago is not good enough for the raspberry scone, but Washington DC is :( Knowing that I am very worthy of the scone, perhaps I think about finding a new city to live? DC (and my scone) is calling...

4 comments:

Rookie on the Run said...

I've heard of less important reasons to move than that!! Go for it! LOL

Jess said...

DC is great! And people have moved for fewer reasons than a scone!

Maggie Mae said...

I was in a Starbucks where I am (outside Philly) and saw the raspberry scone. I almost grabbed it and mailed it to you...

lifestudent said...

Maggie Mae ... it must be an east coast thing? They just dont think the midwest deserves those yummy pastries? Maybe I'll move to Philly...