November 25, 2007

My Absence :)

I apologize if I am not around a whole lot in the upcoming days. Not only is this my last two weeks of school, but I have a marathon coming up ;) I have spent the whole weekend trying to get my lecture ready for next week (um, that means tomorrow) and still am not done. Since my students actually are a priority I need to get that little ditty wrapped up.

Yesterday we did our last Saturday run (EVER) ... 60 minutes or about 5.5 miles. I think the whole crew is happy to be done with the real aspect of training but none of us really are in the correct marathon-mind. After training for so long for our "first marathon" (Chicago) we got a bit burned out. Now these past few weeks have been a blur and marathon #2 is around the corner. We all chatted a bit yesterday and it was pretty much unanimous, for marathon #2 we have: not been as dedicated to training, not been eating right and not spending every second thinking about our big upcoming event. Maybe thats good ... maybe its bad. But luckily (or unfortunately) I dont have long to wait...the LAS VEGAS MARATHON IS A WEEK FROM TODAY.Oh, I think I might throw-up.

No comments: