September 4, 2007

4 Day Weeks...

Doesn't it sometimes seem like four-day weeks are longer than 5-day weeks? It doesnt seem possible, but I am always exhausted during holiday weeks. Yesterday was super busy - with a morning race out in the suburbs followed by a Cubs game and then dinner. Today I woke up and found myself praying for Friday. I am already tired, and its Tuedsay!

Then after a triple latte, a class filled with technical problems, and a bus ride home I could barely stay awake on, I found myself needing a nap. It was slighly rejuvinating, and all I can say is I am glad I had a 10-mile run yesterday and could make today an unofficial rest day. I needed it :(

Heading to bed right now to get ready for tomorrow. Its another full day - and my last midweek team workout! If that doesnt tell you how fast the Marathon is approaching...

No comments: