November 25, 2009

Say It Isnt So!

I admit, I watch American Idol. Every year it gets old, and every year I claim I wont watch it again, but the new season comes along and I watch it. So essentially, I spent a lot of time trying to convince myself of something that isnt really going to happen.

But some news I just got has me peeved!!!

Due to the retun of American Idol, Glee (a new favorite) is going on hiatus. After December 9th we wont see another episode until April 13th! That is a lifetime in television!

So do I protest American Idol since they have taken away a show I truly enjoy? Or do I suck it up and watch it, since there wont be anything else to watch anyway?

Oh, the dilemma...

2 comments:

N.D. said...

that's annoying!!! thanks for your comments on my blog.

Sarah Jo Austin said...

No no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait four months until Glee returns!!

Poo.