December 10, 2007

Still Don't Know What To Get Me For Christmas?

Well, The Wealth Report at the wallstreetjournal.com has some ideas. It appears retailers are one-upping themselves trying to think of creative gifts for all of the U.S. billionaires ... and those who like to spend like them.

The newest issue of the Robb Report lists "21 Ultimate Gifts" for 2007. The list includes a 300-carat diamond necklace for $16 million.

I am not too sure if I am a fan of this necklace ... but I have a feeling it would still look pretty good wrapped around my neck ;) Honestly, if you have the cash to burn, I think this single 84.37 carat diamond (reportedly the "largest purest white flawless brilliant-cut diamond ever to appear at auction") is a better bet. Both of them go for about 16 million, but I would rather have one huge diamond than many small ones ... and I think most ladies will agree ;) The problem would be trying to find a matching 84.37 carat diamond in order to make a matching pair of earrings ...

No comments: