September 4, 2009

Forget Working Out ... I'm Going Shopping

If they tell me all I need is a pair of shoes to build my calves, hamstrings and glutes ... then I believe it. Why would anyone lie?

Reebok's Easytone (while quite ugly), "encourage toning in 3 key areas of the leg" by using "balance pods built into the shoes to create a natural instability". Though I tend to be a bit unstable naturally, I guess a need a little more instability in order to achieve fit and shapely legs! I mean, the Kardashian family wears them ... so they must be good, right?

Or, I can just get myself a new pair of heels, since they also build muscle. I'm thinking that these shoes would make my legs very muscular.

Either way, I'm going to stop running (or trying to run) and looking for an exercise class I can bring Brooke to and find some shoes that will do the work for me instead.

No comments: