December 7, 2007

Sick & Tired ... Literally

I picked up some cooties on the plane (or something) heading home from Vegas and I am just wiped out. Marathon-related I feel awesome - no aches, no pains, no soreness ... etc. If it werent for this stupid head-cold I would be on top of the world right now.

Instead, I just want to sleep :) I also am not in the blogging mood - so no effort was made to find some "Friday Funnies", but here is something about a guy who ran the Las Vegas Marathon with his quadruplets. YES, QUADRUPLETS. Seems like the blogging world is a bit split over this - with some thinking that its not so wise to run for 5 hours with your 4 babies :) (And against marathon regulations in addition) On top of it, the guy running with them is actually a physician...

1 comment:

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Hi from a fellow Las Vegas runner!
I did the half and my husband did the full. He saw the man with the quads and was telling me about them. I almost didn't believe him!
Congrats on finishing the race! :)