June 10, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday

How great are Sundays? Went to bed early last night and had a great nights sleep. Woke up this morning and went out with Wrigley to play a bit of fetch and run in (and bite at) the sprinkler. Its 77 and beautiful out, so I also went on the deck and did a bit of patio-furniture cleaning. In between my tasks here and there I have been studying, but not intensely. The TV is on and its more of a casual studying effort :)

Its now 5pm, and I have dinner on my mind. Tonight is grilled chicken and a new grilled broccoli recipe. I also have to start a load of laundry or two.

Workout, Or Lack Thereof
No workout today, its a rest & stretch. I feel a bit tight today, but the shin doesnt hurt. (WHOOPIE!) I do need to do a bit of stretching and have mentally pencilled that in before bedtime.

Television Tonight!
Tonight is the official last episode of the Sopranos. There are many questions out there...here is an exerpt posted on the official website:
With Phil and Tony both in hiding, who will end up in the final coffin count? What will happen to Carmela and the kids? Will AJ step up or retreat further? Will Meadow become a criminal lawyer or a convict's daughter? Think you can predict the ending? Fuggedaboutit.


Although the season hasnt been great, its always fascinating to see how a series will end. Does Tony live? I think so...but it wont be long until we all find out :)

No comments: